HOLLAND FC manager Paul Phelan believes his side have the tools to defeat high-flying rivals Coggeshall United.

The teams are set to meet in a Thurlow Nunn League first division south contest on Tuesday night.

It is Holland's next match - they have no fixture this weekend - and they continued their strong form with a 3-1 victory at home to Burnham Ramblers on Saturday.

They have only lost one of their last eight matches and moved up to joint-third, as a result of their success.

Coggeshall are the team just above, on goal difference, and the Weavers will have home advantage at West Street.

However, Phelan has complete faith in his players, who have won three in a row and are unbeaten in four.

"We're ticking along nicely and I fancy us in every game, at the moment," he said.

"Coggeshall will be tough but we know how they play.

"We know about their strengths and weaknesses and I'm confident we can get something from the game.

"Confidence is growing all the time and the boys go into every match feeling they can win.

"As manager, I know how much ability they have.

"We have all the tools and it's just a question of applying them.

"We're still giving the odd sloppy goal away but the boys' work ethic is first-class and their superior fitness is starting to show, because we're dominating teams in the last ten to 15 minutes."

Former Norwich City starlet Anthony Spyrou scored twice against Burnham, sandwiching a goal from fellow new-boy Adie Cant.

"Anthony has a bad toe and is playing in a bit of pain, at the moment," added Phelan, who was without Joe Knight but welcomed back Jimmy Webb.

"He's such a great player, though, and has all the attributes a manager looks for.

"He ticks all the boxes; he's physical and he has such a strong will to win.

"He's come here to win matches and has a very good attitude.

"Overall, the boys worked really hard.

"The conditions weren't great and we had to be switched on.

"We made a bright start, beginning on the front foot, and were rewarded with a couple of deserved goals.

"Then we switched off from a corner and they bundled the ball over the line.

"Burnham were back in for a while but the outcome was never in doubt in the second half."