MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR FOULTON HALL PIPE REPAIR WORKSNotice ID: MF0245495
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR FOULTON HALL PIPE REPAIR WORKS
Notice is hereby given that JacksonHyder has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake Foulton Hall Pile Repair Works near Little Oakley Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Great Oakley Post Office, Great Oakley, Harwich, Essex, CO12 5EY
Copies of the application and associated information may
be viewed on line in the Public Register atwww.gov.uk/
Representations in respect of the application should
ordinarily be made by:
-Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/ fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3and accessing the make a comment section of case reference MLA/2017/00347;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne,
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 10th October 2017;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.