Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting CFGNEWS to 80360 or email us »
Staff evacuated after Clacton supermarket fire
2:37pm Thursday 13th September 2012 in News
STAFF were evacuated after a supermarket fire.
Employees from the Iceland store at Water Glades Retail Park, in Old Road, Clacton, were evacuated after a fire in a walk in freezer at 1.15pm today.
It is thought an electrical fault caused the fire.
Two fire engines from Clacton attended the fire and crews using breathing apparatus made the building safe.
Two staff were treated for smoke inhalation but did not require hospital treatment.