Woman suffers from smoke inhalation following kitchen blaze

Woman suffers smoke inhalation following kitchen blaze

Woman suffers smoke inhalation following kitchen blaze

First published in News
Last updated
by

A WOMAN in her fifties was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at her home in St Osyth.

Three fire crews were called to the detached bungalow, in Point Clear Road, at 6.43pm on Saturday.

A spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said crews wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel to put out the blaze.

“The fire was in the kitchen and was heavily smoke logged,” she said.

“A woman in her fifties suffered from smoke inhalation and was placed in the care of the ambulance service.”

The fire was extinguished by 7.03pm.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree