Electrical blaze breaks out in Walton kitchen

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a blaze which had broken out in the wall of a Walton house.

The fire broke out inside the kitchen wall of the three-storey home on Saville Street early on Tuesday morning.

An electric failure sparked the blaze, causing flames to spread through the kitchen.

Three crews from Frinton and Clacton attended the fire just before 12.30am on Tuesday.

They had to use breathing masks to get into the kitchen, but managed to extinguish the fire by 1.41am.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree