A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular location within Dovercourt. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Double Bedrooms, Study Area and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gardens Front and Rear, Driveway and Garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Understairs cupboard, radiator, door leading to:-
Lounge 12' 6" max x 12' 3" into bay ( 3.81m max x 3.73m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, electric fireplace, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 11" narrowing to 7' 10" x 18' ( 3.63m narrowing to 2.39m x 5.49m )
Roll-top work surfaces, range of eye and base level units, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed window to rear, fully tiled flooring, double radiator, built in oven and electric hob, french doors leading to rear.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' extending to 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.66m extending to 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Study Area 7' 11" narrowing to 4' 9" x 9' 3" max including stairwell ( 2.41m narrowing to 1.45m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, access to second floor, built in cabinet and work station.
Pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, low level WC, side panelled bath with guard and shower attached, radiator.
Second Floor - Bedroom 17' 3" max including stairs x 11' 5" ( 5.26m max including stairs x 3.48m )
Head height restricted. Two velux windows to rear, two velux windows to front, eaves storage, two double radiators.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a concrete area, lawn area, path to two brick built sheds, further path to rear patio area, shrubs, fence to sides and reae, gated access to side. To the front of the property the garden is fenced and gated with stoned area and driveway giving access to detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.