This attractive 1930s bay fronted three bedroom detached house is situated in a rural position, offering 360 degree farmland views, on the outskirts of the popular village of Great Bentley. The property benefits from planning permission for a double storey extension with footings already in place.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with storage recess and UPVC window to side under, doors to:
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 10" + bay ( 3.86m x 3.61m + bay )
UPVC bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire inset.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.09m max x 3.94m)
UPVC windows to rear and side, UPVC door to rear leading to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, spaces for cooker + fridge + washing machine, radiator, door to:
UPVC door to rear leading to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset butler sink, door to:
Low level W.C., wash hand basin.
First Floor Accommodation
UPVC window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 11" + bay ( 3.53m x 3.63m + bay )
UPVC window to front, radiator, feature open fire, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, picture rail.
UPVC window to rear, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panel corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, stainless steel heated towel rail, fitted cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft access.
The property is set on a plot measuring approximately 60 ft x 130 ft (sts) which is surrounded by farmland. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn.
To the front of the property there is an in-and-out driveway providing ample off road parking.
The property benefits from planning permission for a double storey extension with the footings already in place for another large reception room, two further bedrooms and an en suite.
Proceed away from Colchester towards Clacton along the A133, continue to follow A133 for approximately 5.7 miles going through one roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit onto A133/Colchester Road, turn right onto Shair Lane, continue onto Swallow's Row and The Tye Road, turn left onto Wick Road, continue onto Bentley Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.